How To Remove Acne Scars At Home.
1.) Apply Fresh Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acne Scars Fast
- Lemon juice has natural skin fading properties, and that’s why it is an effective home remedy to get rid of acne scars.
- Vitamin C in lemon helps in revamping collagen. In order to fade your acne scars day by you need to apply lemon juice on your acne scars on regular basis.
- Mix equal amount of lemon juice and water and apply this liquid directly onto the scars affected area.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off or you could put the lemon juice on overnight as a mask.
- Applying lemon juice overnight is not a recommended method to get rid of acne scars, because the pH valve of lemon is 2, and skin’s pH is 4.0-7.0.
- On the off chance that left on excessively long, or not weakened this can prompt huge burns.
- Lemon contains citrus juice and a chemical called bergapten is present in citrus juice, which ties to DNA and allows the UV radiation to damage skin all the more effortlessly.
How to utilize lemon to get rid of acne scars?
- ake a fresh lemon and squeeze out its juice. Now, take a cotton ball and dip it in lemon juice and apply this juice to the affected scar area.
- In the event that your skin is extremely sensitive, dilute lemon juice by mixing some rose water before applying.
- You can even mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with two teaspoons of Vitamin E oil before applying. Vitamin E is a good emollient with a lot of antioxidants that protects and even enhances your skin texture.
How to make a lemon mask to get rid of acne scars?
You will need:
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Almond oil – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp