How To Remove Acne Scars At Home.
- Mix all of them and apply on the scars once daily for around 7-10 days. You’ll notice the improvement.
- In the wake of applying lemon juice, never at any point venture out in the sun!
Keep in mind to moisturize immediately in the wake of washing off the juice, as the citric acid in the lemon can be exceptionally drying on the skin.
2.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Acne Scars Fast
- Baking soda is yet an alternate popular remedy to get rid of acne scars through its exfoliating effects.
- Baking soda can be utilized to exfoliate the skin and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
- The gentle coarse granules of soda mixed with water to remove the dead skin layer off your face without any inflammation.
- Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with two teaspoons of water.
- Now, apply this paste on the affected area and massage gently in circular motions, for 2-3 minutes.
- You need to wash off the skin with warm water.
- The pH of baking soda is 7.0, which is extremely basic for skin’s pH.
- Ideal skin pH happens somewhere around 4.7 and 5.5, which is a cold environment for acne (the bacteria in charge of causing generally acne).
- By raising the pH to a more basic level, acne has the capacity to survive longer and cause more contamination and inflammation.
You could likewise utilize the baking soda paste as a spot treatment, you need to apply the paste directly to the affected area and give it a chance to sit for 10 to 15 prior minutes washing off.
How to utilize baking soda to get rid of acne scars?
- Take a few teaspoons of baking soda and utilizing water to make a steady paste.
- Gently massage your face with this paste concentrating on pimple scars.
- After rubbing for 1-2 minutes, leave the paste there on the face for a couple of minutes.
- Now wash off with warm water.
- Apply some moisturizer, ideally olive oil.
- Repeat the process twice or thrice a week to get rid of acne scars.
Read More: Health Bingo