8 BEST MOVES TO THINNER THIGHS
All women struggle for the toned and slim body. Thighs usually are the most problematic part of our body. Big thighs can be caused by different things: gender, body shape, fat, and muscles. If you see that there is something wrong with your thighs size, do our exercises at home, and they will fix this problem. Our workout will make you feel pain in the muscles for two days after training, but it is also very effective.
– Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
– When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep.
– Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
BUTT LIFT (BRIDGE)
– Lie flat on the floor on your back with the hands by your side and your knees bent. Your feet should be placed around shoulder width. This will be your starting position.
– Pushing mainly with your heels, lift your hips off the floor while keeping your back straight. Breathe out as you perform this part of the motion and hold at the top for a second.
– Slowly go back to the starting position as you breathe in.
– Keep your feet at shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead. When squatting, your hips will move down and back.
– Your lumbar curve should be maintained, and your heels should stay flat on the floor the entire time.
– In air squats, your hips will descend lower than your knees.
REVERSE LUNGE WITH TWIST
– Stand with your feet hip distance apart. Hold a five- to 10-pound medicine ball with both hands with your arms outstretched in front of you.
– Keep your core stable, and take a large step back with your right foot, planting your foot and then lowering your body until both legs are bent in right angles.
– As you sink into the lunge, twist your torso to the left.
– Bring your torso back to center, and exhale as you straighten your legs. Bring your feet back together, and then step back on your left leg, twisting to the right.