Homemade Body Wrap Recipes for Weight Loss
Have you heard of body wraps? These have been popular with the DIY community.
Tone, tighten, and firm in 45 minutes. Works amazing for cellulite control and spot treatments. Simple at home detox for under $20.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Epsom Salt
- 1 tbsp. Coffee Grounds
- 3 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Ace Bandages
- Clear Plastic Wrap
- Boil 2 cups hot water and remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl add olive oil, coffee grounds, Epsom salt and other herbs and essential oils and let infuse for about 5 minutes.
- Soak ace bandages in mixture for another 3-5 minutes.
- Begin wrapping area and overlapping the bandage so there are no open ares where the skin is exposed.
- Using the clear plastic wrap and cover the bandages and wrap with a towel to hold it the heat and prevent from leaking.
- Relax for 30 minutes, then remove wraps, rinse the areas with warm water and apply lotion.
- A healthy diet and plenty of exercise is also very important to maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle.